Phase 2 is currently in progress, offering curbside service only with appointment.
Scheduling Materials for Pickup.
- All requests must be made in advance via phone, email, or Verso catalog.
- Patron accounts will be verified in Verso, our patron database. Fines over $5 must be paid via credit/debit only. Overdue items must be returned prior to new checkouts.
- Every effort will be made for same day pickup. Pickup may take 24 hours or more depending on volume or if items are in quarantine. All returns are kept in quarantine 48 hours.
- Normal check-out limits and due dates will apply. Credit/Debit card only for DVD rental via phone.
- Pickups are scheduled Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Tuesday and Thursday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. A 30-minute window for pickup time will be allowed. Outdoor signs will be placed to show where cars should stop.
- The Library is a drop-off site for Christmas Kiddies Donations. Curbside drop-off does not need to be scheduled. Call 543-8859 when you arrive at the library and staff will retrieve your donations.
Pickup Appointment Procedures
- Enter parking lot from Sheldon Street and exit onto Bostwick Street. Follow the signs once in the parking lot.
- Call the library upon arrival. 517.543.8859
- Have ID or library card ready to show staff through vehicle window.
- Bag(s) will be placed in vehicle by staff. Patron should pop trunk, if available, or bag will be placed on seat via the rear or front passenger door.
- Staff will be wearing a mask.
- STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE and wait for staff to come to you!